Willis H. Booth Chair in Banking and Finance II and Faculty Director, Master of Financial Engineering Program at the Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley
- Visiting economist at the New York Stock Exchange (2006-2007)
- Edited “Elsevier’s Handbook of Economics and Information System“
- Member of the Nasdaq Economic Advisory Board (2004-2007) and Chair (2007)
- Received a National Science Foundation CAREER award for his research on electronic trading in financial markets
- Graduate School of Business at Stanford University, Ph.D.
Position Paper, select quote:Dr. Hendershott’s Position Paper
“The FERC staff’s preliminary findings seem to attach significance to the breakdown of the profitability of trading between the trading revenues based on transaction prices and trading fees/rebates. There is absolutely no economic basis for making such a distinction.”