Raymond Plank Professor of Global Energy Policy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Future of Energy, Harvard University: Energy and Environmental Policy, Co-Chair, (2008-current)
- Received Adelman-Frankel Award, United States Association for Energy Economics (2011)
- “Journal of Regulatory Economics:” Editorial Board, (2002-current)
- Authored “Electricity Market Structure and Infrastructure,” in “Acting in Time on Energy Policy“, Kelly Sims Gallagher, editor, Brookings Institution Press, (2009)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D.
Position Paper, select quote:Dr. Hogan’s Position Paper
“The practice of forcing the round peg of undesirable behavior into the square hole of fraud produces a perverse result of constantly redefining or obfuscating the meaning of the words in order to expand the definition of fraud to include whatever “bad” acts that are the subject of immediate attention. There are high costs of continuing down this road.”